The Albany County Tourism Board (ACTB) is located in Laramie, the Gem City of Wyoming, which is nestled at the base of the Snowy Range between Vedauwoo to the east and the Medicine Bow National Forest to the west. The ACTB promotes travel and tourism to the Laramie area with national advertising.
To create sustainable economic growth through tourism that helps our businesses and communities thrive together.
Visit Laramie is the driving force combining the success of travel and tourism with community quality of life throughout all of Albany County.
- Think Big. Think Often. Think Outside the Box.
- Challenge the status quo as a proactive leader.
- Take calculated risks.
- Be representative of all that Albany County is.
- Take accountability for our tourism impacts.
- Be efficient. Be persistent. Be effective.
- Ask for and provide help.
- Leverage strengths to seek win-win solutions.
- Build and value lasting relationships.
- Prioritize long-term benefit over short-term gains.
- Intentionally define growth by market.
- Focus and educate the ideal traveler.
Laramie Area Visitor Center
For more information on the Laramie Area Visitor Center, please click here. To get in touch or request more information, please click the button below.
The Albany County Tourism Board promotes travel and tourism to the Laramie area with national advertising funded by a 4% local lodging tax option. Located in Laramie, Wyoming, we are nestled at the base of the Snowy Range between Vedauwoo to the east and the Medicine Bow National...
The Albany County Tourism Board meets on the third Monday of every month at 4 pm. at the Visitor Center Office. Please note that dates and locations may change due to COVID-19, having a quorum present, and some meetings may be held via Zoom.
Minutes for past board meetings can be found linked below.