Submit Your Event
The Visit Laramie events calendar is a valuable resource for travelers planning their trip to Laramie and Albany County. This is a great free benefit offered to local businesses and event promoters to help promote your event and be seen by potential visitors to our area. In order to be considered for our calendar, your event must meet all guidelines detailed below.
Please note that the Visit Laramie calendar will not approve events intended primarily for locals. All events are subject to approval by Visit Laramie based on an event’s likelihood to drive or increase visitor traffic to our area.
To be considered, your event must:
- Take place in Albany County
- Be open to the public
- Be appealing to a wide audience of visitors and travelers
- Be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the event
Events that will not be listed on the calendar:
- Political or religious events, book clubs, or sales for an individual business
- Regularly or routinely offered fitness classes, art classes, or happy hours
- Open Houses
- Camps or clinics
- Exhibits that run for an extended duration of time. Opening receptions may be included.
- Fundraisers unless the event is an activity that is open to the public and appeals to visitors
- Meetings or conventions not open to the general public
For best results, we encourage you to submit your event at least 2 weeks prior to the event date. Events will be approved within 3 business days once submitted.