Submit Your Event
The Visit Laramie events calendar is a valuable resource for travelers planning their trip to Laramie and Albany County. It also serves as a community calendar for all of Albany County. This is a great free benefit offered to all local businesses and event promoters to help promote your event and be seen by nearly 2,000 monthly potential visitors and residents and is a top 5 page on our website. To be considered for our calendar, your event must meet the guidelines detailed below.
Calendar Purpose: To inform visitors and locals of the exciting opportunities that they can experience during their time in Albany County, enhancing their quality of life.
Visit Laramie reserves the right to edit or reject any event for any reason.
To be considered, your event must:
- Take place in Albany County, Wyoming
- Be open to the public (can be a free or fee-based event)
- Be appealing to a diverse audience of visitors and travelers
- Support the economic benefits of tourism for the community
- Make sense for a visitor to attend
Overall, events should allow visitors a chance to experience what makes Albany County so unique and wonderful. If you have any questions on event suitability, please email Emma Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Events that will not be listed on the calendar:
- Political or religious events
- Commercial seminars, workshops, and job fairs
- Real estate open houses and things of that nature
- Summer classes and long-term classes
- Book clubs and events solely for locals
- Sales for an individual business and happy hours
- Regularly or routinely offered classes of similar content
- Camps, clinics, classes, and meetings
- Events or conventions that require membership
- Anything not open to the general public
- Fundraisers - unless the event is an activity that is open to the public and appeals to visitors
*Retail sales, special dining events, and other events may be added to the calendar if they have enough additional activities and elements.
For best results, we encourage you to submit your event at least 2 weeks prior to the event date so that more people can see and plan on attending your event. Events will be approved within 3 business days once submitted.
Editing an event already on the calendar:
- Email email@example.com and our event coordinator would be happy to complete the changes.
General event assistance:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and check out our event guide (currently being created).
Want to create your own rad event? We want to support you! Reach out to Visit Laramie at email@example.com for...
- Free registration support
- Visitor Guides/swag
- Marketing advice
- Community connections
- Write an engaging description of what visitors can expect
- Include a link to a website or Facebook page/event if one exists
- Select a non-blurry photo that either illustrates what visitors/locals can expect or is the event/business logo
For the best results, we encourage you to submit your event at least 2 weeks prior to the event date. The event calendar, on average, receives around 2,000 visitors monthly and is a top 5 page on the Visit Laramie website. Events will be approved within 3 business days once submitted.