Laramie is the perfect place to start your new life with the most important person in your life. We know the options and decisions can be hard, so we’ve compiled some handy guides to help you as you plan the perfect day.
If your ideal wedding is a formal setting, the University of Wyoming and our area hotels can help pull off a ceremony reception in style.
Some of our favorite venues in Laramie include:
- Historic Ivinson Mansion & Alice Hardie Stevens Center
- Historic St. Mary’s of the Plains Church at the Wyoming Territorial Prison
- Historic Horse Barn Theater at the Wyoming Territorial Prison
- Gryphon Theatre at the Laramie Plains Civic Center
- University of Wyoming Wildcatter Suites
- University of Wyoming Simpson Plaza
- Laramie Historic Railroad Depot
- Downtown Laramie
- Laramie area Hotels
Wyoming weddings can be a destination all their own. Bring your guests from across the country to experience the mountain air, sunshine, and beautiful vistas that surround our beautiful city. Ask us more info about hosting your wedding in the idyllic Snowy Range, Vedauwoo Recreation Area, or Curt Gowdy State Park.
Some of our favorite mountain venues include:
- Deerwood Ranch Wild Horse Ecosanctuary
- Vee Bar Guest Ranch
- Snowy Mountain Lodge
- Hynd’s Lodge and amphitheater
- Vedauwoo Gazebo
- Snowy Range Lodge
- Brooklyn Lodge
- St. Alban’s Chapel
- Elopements at Lake Marie
Laramie is also home to over 45 churches within one mile of city limits. Yep – you read that right. Get in touch with each if you have a specific venue or denomination in mind.
Your big day is one of the most important and memorable days of your life. The options and decisions can be overwhelming, which is why we’ve taken our personal...
Whether you host a classy reception in Laramie's historic Railroad Depot, a sit-down dinner in an upscale hotel ballroom, or a rustic party in a repurposed barn...
As a close-knit community, a lot of these services are found by word-of-mouth. So, we've compiled a handy list so you can get in touch with the perfect person to put...