Christmas in Centennial
Come to Centennial, WY to get a jump on the Christmas Spirit in early December!
Centennial is a small mountain town nestled at the base of the Snowy Range Mountains and near the Snowy Range Ski Area making it the perfect place to kick-off your holiday celebrations. Enjoy breakfast with Santa, a holiday market, crafts, and other fun activities. Here is the link to the Christmas in Centennial website.
- Shop the holiday market full of local vendors
- Make a gift with Mrs. Claus at Santa’s Workshop
- Have breakfast with Santa at the Post
- Decorate your own Christmas cookie and get baked goods, coffee, and hot cocoa
- Stop by the book sale at the Library
- Christmas cards and letters you write will be postmarked "Elf Station" when mailed from the Centennial Post Office
- Enjoy holiday cheer on the mountainside
Other Things to Do in Centennial, Wyoming
- Snowy Range Ski Area – Half-day or full-day youth and adult lift tickets available. See their website
- Vee Bar Guest Ranch – See website
Christmas Tree Permits are available at the nearby Centennial Visitor Center if you would like to bring a tree home from the mountains this year.